We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you have provided it and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Company details
Name of company: Eurol BV
Chamber of Commerce registration number: Oost (KK43) 06065378
Dutch VAT number: NL007359159B01
2. E-mail address
- We may make you offers about products and services that are similar to those in an existing agreement, provided that you have not objected to receiving such offers. When you provide your details, you will be informed of the option to lodge an objection. In addition, in every message, you are given the opportunity to object to the further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions.
- If your e-mail address is collected for reasons other than in connection with an existing agreement, no unsolicited messages will be sent to this address if you have not given your consent for us to do so.
3. Postal address
We do not collect any postal address information via the website.
4. Telephone number
A number of forms on our website may ask you to provide a telephone number, but this is only in order to answer a request you have sent. We will not bother you with commercial messages initiated from our side.
5. Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading out peripherals, or otherwise) if:
- this is required for the proper performance of a public-law duty;
- this is required in order to represent our legitimate interests (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms take precedence over this interest); or
- at the time at which we collected your data, you gave your consent for this data to be processed.
6. Sharing personal data
We do not transmit any personal data to other organizations or parties. Should this be necessary, we will ask for your consent before the data is shared with third parties.
7. Secure transmission and receipt of personal data
- If we transmit your data or receive your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector;
- We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use, or alteration of information we receive on our site.
8. Security criteria of personal data storage
- The page on which you provide your personal data has a secure connection.
- We store as little data as possible about website visitors and ensure that no particularly sensitive category of personal data is stored in our database, unless this is not possible otherwise.
- By implementing technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of data or unlawful processing (such as attacks), such as regular tests of our site, we are able to guarantee an appropriate level of security.
- All systems in which sensitive personal data and other personal data is processed are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
9. Access to your personal data
Upon request, we will inform visitors to our website about the personal data that is processed about them. Any inaccurate data may be rectified, supplemented, or erased. If you wish to have access to or rectify this data, please contact us at the address below.
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by telephone on +31 548 615 165, or by post to: Energiestraat 12, 7442 DA Nijverdal, the Netherlands